IBM MQ 9.3 Released on GA 23-Jun-2022.MQ 9.3 includes enhancements that were introduced in version 9.2.x CD releases and new function, first available in MQ 9.3.
IBM MQ 9.3 for Multiplatforms and IBM MQ on Cloud deliver improved capabilities to securely power cloud-native applications across hybrid-multicloud
MQ 9.3 also is the follow-on continuous delivery (CD) release to MQ 9.2.5, which is the final CD release for the MQ 9.2 LTSR. MQ 9.3 includes the features that were delivered in the MQ CD releases 9.2.1 through 9.2.5, along with some minor additional enhancements. The capabilities being incorporated into MQ 9.3 from previous MQ 9.2.x CD
For all the features of IBM MQ 9.3, including all the capabilities in MQ 9.3 that first appeared in the MQ 9.2.x CD releases, check out the full announcement.
MQ 9.3 includes:
- An improved getting-started experience
- Simplified cloud-native deployment and improved high availability, scalability, and resilience
- The ability to tap into existing data with streaming queues [ Refer for more details http://askmiddlewareexpert.com/streaming-queue-feature-in-ibm-mq-9-3/ ]
- Enhanced administration for improved user experience
- Security enhancements that build on the existing robust security mechanisms in MQ
- Enhancements to IBM MQ Advanced Managed File Transfer capabilities
- Updates to the supported platforms
MQ Explorer is no longer included as part of the IBM MQ install package. MQ Explorer is still available, but clients have to download and install it separately. The stand-alone IBM MQ Explorer can be downloaded from Fix Central and installed as a stand-alone application, running on Linux® or Windows. However, you can only have a single installation of the stand-alone IBM MQ Explorer on a given machine, regardless of version.